Undergoing fertility treatment can be both an existing and stressful journey. We provide the best practice arrangements within Kenya and provide support and education to help intended parents make informed decisions.
Our services include: –
- Drafting comprehensive contracts between intended parents and their surrogate.
- Counseling clients on their rights and obligations
- Ensuring clients understand the current state laws and regulations.
- Applying for Custodial Orders/Parental Orders in court on behalf of the intended parents.
- Coordinating with the relevant records departments to ensure the birth certificate captures the intended parents’ names.
- Make sure that the surrogacy is completed legally.